Ria's Collection: HAPPIEST FOURTH BIRTHDAY, IAN!

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

HAPPIEST FOURTH BIRTHDAY, IAN!

Happy Birthday, Ian!
That little boy of ours is FOUR now! Where did the time go? I think I ask that question to myself a lot these days. He has grown so much in the last one year. He also helps me a lot with things at home. His specialty is clearing up the mess and folding his own laundry! From the time he could walk, I made sure that he cleaned up after his own mess,every single day.He has been happily doing his share of things around the house without being asked to these days. The best thing is, he tells me that he is very good at cleaning up stuff!
Happy Birthday, Ian!
He has recently started folding his clothes and puts them away in a nice little pile. His Malayalam is pretty awesome for his age and we are strict about speaking in Malayalam at home. His favourite cartoons still remain the same so I decided to surprise him with a Pocoyo on top of his birthday cake.I made that for my last term in school and saved it for his birthday. His favourite cake is still my Chocolate Cake.
Happy Birthday, Ian!
Happy Birthday, Ian!

When I asked him sometime back in February what cake he wanted for his birthday, he immediately told me that he wanted a red racing car. So, for the birthday, I made him a Butter Cake with Malted Chocolate Buttercream Frosting and for the birthday party next day, a Red Racing Car Cake ( courtesy Pinterest) with his favourite Chocolate Cupcakes. He was really excited about those and had a great time with friends both at his Montessori and at home.
Happy Birthday, Ian!
Birthday Party Menu ( Dinner)

Pork Ularthiyathu
Cherry Cheese Pineapple
Maharaja
Curried Chicken Dip with Tortilla Chips

Chicken Biriyani
Fish Moilee
Homemade White Bread
Raita
He couldn't wait for me to finish taking pictures of him as he wanted us to light the candles and sing for him! Look at that face, isn't that worth more than a million bucks? Be still my heart.
 

3 Comments:

Zareena said...

Belated birthday wishes to cute Ian... The cake and the pocoyo looks awesome. His smile is soo cute. Loved the party menu too. Now eagerly waiting for the party pics...

Anita Jeyan said...

Happy Birthday to Ian!
We are also strict about speaking Malayalam at home, because if he learns English first and malayalam later, there will be a Manglish touch to his accent (which I hate).
Yummylicious pics ! Ian looks absolutely cute and impressed with the cake !

Ria Mathew said...

Zareena, thank you so much!!
Anita, we try to do everything that we can to make sure he learns the language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...