Ria's Collection: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Jobin's Birthday Lamingtons
It's that time of the year when I bake Lamingtons. Usually, I would make a tower of Lamingtons along with a separate big cake for him to cut. Since we were away from each other for the last couple of birthdays, I decided to make him one big tower of  his most favourite Lamingtons and took the other cake off the list so that he can concentrate on his most favourite thing! This is the first birthday where Ian was with him. Ian was super excited to cut the cake and was super shy when asked to feed a piece of cake to his Appa.

Honestly,I look forward to eating them every year now. Even though these can be baked throughout the year I chose not to. Special things are meant for special occasions only...atleast in our little world!

You can find the recipe here.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...