Ria's Collection: EASTER SPECIAL - A Menu

Friday, April 22, 2011

EASTER SPECIAL - A Menu

This post is just a 'blast from the past' sorts and not a new recipe post. I know, most of you are gearing towards breaking the fast and gorging on non-veg curries and desserts so I thought I could put two and two together and create a small menu for you, just in case you are here looking for 'Easter Special'  recipes :)






Haven't found what you are looking for, yet? Check out my ever growing Recipe Index!

Wishing you all a Happy Easter!

3 Comments:

Miriam Korula said...

Ria...this is just the thing I was looking for.....thank you...:)..wish you a very happy easter....

Rose /Magpie said...

What an awesome idea Ria! Wish I was at your Easter party :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Riya
I had my Easter Menu all planned and shopping for it all done. I saw your Menu card and now changed my mind again :-). More work for me but thank you for the timely post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...